Les Grands Feux Loto-Québec
Spotlight on the River! This summer, you will not want to miss the fantastic Loto-Québec firework shows. From an excellent vantage point on the bank of the St. Lawrence River, you can watch the brilliant pyrotechnical display light up the night sky. The fireworks are launched from a firing platform in the middle of the river, right across from the Louise Basin.
Innovative concept with original themes, the organization will offer six distinctive pyromusical performances in collaboration with six different successful tourism organizations present in Quebec City during the programming of the Grands Feux Loto-Québec:
Dates and themes:
- August 3: Festival d’Opéra de Québec
- August 7: Les Fêtes de la Nouvelle-France
- August 10: Festival Jazz etcetera de Lévis
- August 14: Paris en scène (in collaboration with le Musée de la civilisation de Québec)
- August 17: Wendake à l’honneur!
- August 21: Festival International de Musiques militaires
Six not-to-be-missed shows, from August 3 to 21, 2013, on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10.30pm.
For more information, www.lesgrandsfeux.com